Just an Endless Dream

Run slowly on the beach
Drill down into the water gracefully
While I face the morning sun
Which still shone a glimpse of his face

I occasionally fall
That moment I saw a helping hand
You help me to get back up
While clutching warm my body

And we continue to run slowly
I feel warm because your hands
We go faster
Toward the sun ever shine

Back I saw the sun
No longer as bright as when it
When you hold me warm
And asked me to keep running

And now I fell
Never see again a helping hand as when it
And I tried to get up as best I can
At twilight grow dimmer

Tired finally approached me
I saw a resting place near me
Staring at twilight were getting dimmer
I see your smile there

I closed my eyes
Our hope so wonderful
Our dream so beautiful
And let it be an endless dream




banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar:

Tinggalkan jejak anda disini