the most beautiful waiting



Either this is a mistake or a coincidence
But if I believe in a God
There is no coincidence in this world
If God says it happens then it happens

Meet the figure of a man
With unexpected situations and conditions
Is not that also His will
The owner of life and the universe

I know this is not easy
I know I'm not on the right path
I know I'm not completely wrong either
It's just time to say this is not the right time

And loving him is not a mistake
And loving him is not regret
And met with him is a boon
Is not everything in this world nothing coincidental

I know this is not easy for me
I know this is not easy for him
I know this is not easy for her
But it's our situation that brings us together

I know god must have a plan
I know god gives the best
I know god knows what I need
I know god knows what I deserve

And knowing him is a boon
And accepting him is happiness
And waiting for him is the most beautiful waiting
Is not this the god plan that I have approved before I was born into this world


Hasil gambar untuk girl waiting him

banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar:

Tinggalkan jejak anda disini